Wong Yi Chau is an outlying island near to Sai Kung. The calm and silent island provides excellent facilities for both accommodation and catering services. It is one of the best camp site for retreating, training and educating activities in Hong Kong.
- 6 Dormitories with 20 beds each, total 120 beds
- 4 bungalows with 4 beds each, total 16 beds
- Each bungalow provides with air condition, warm water shower;
- TV set & refrigerator are available in the 4 bed dormitories.
- Tenting Ground Area, for 40 person wilderness camping, and provides hot water shower, wash rooms and covered assembly area.
- Basketball Court / 5 sided Soccer Pitch / Camp Fire Site / BBQ Site / Air soft gun Shooting Range / Rope Course / Y-Men Hiking Track / Outdoor Theatre
- Indoor Facilities: Dining Hall / Recreation Hall / Activity Room A / Activity Room B
- Rope course climbing / Air Soft-Gun Shooting / Camp Orienteering
- Water Front Activities :Kayaking / Raft- Building / Dragon Boat rowing
- Initiatives and Low Element Challenge Activities: Earth–Quake / Human Ladder / Pole & Tire / Leaking Pipe / Spider Web / Beam / Trolley / Wall / Amazon / Lilly Pads / Whale Watch / Roman Catapult / Building Raft / Abseiling
- Self-organizing Activities: BBQ / Camp Fire / Fishing / Star Gazing / Recreation Activities
Licensed ferry from Sai Kung (Public Pier No 8 ) From / To Wong Yi Chau
( * about 25 minutes travel )
Open through whole year( Except Lunar New Year Holiday)
Availability Inquiry and Booking
Download Booking Inquiry Form
Tel: 852 - 27924516 Fax: 852 – 27923085